- Main Cabin: The cabin has a covered porch and a deck with two
picnic tables. A large meeting room is used as the camp office
during the summer. The cabin also includes the caretaker's
- Overnight Sleeping Cabin: A 12' x 30' sleeping area can
accommodate up to 14 beds. A separate 8' x 10' area can accommodate
2 beds. The cabin has a 12' x 16' covered porch. During the camp
season the cabin is used as a nature center.
- Artist Cabin: A 12' x 24' sleeping area can accommodate up to 6
beds. The cabin has a 6' x 24' screened porch overlooking a yard
with picnic table.
- Swimming Pool: A 30' x 75' pool from 3' to 10' deep. Pool
house with separate facilities for men and women.
- Picnic Grove: Equipped with picnic tables, fire ring and
- Bathhouse: Equipped with showers and separate facilities for
men and women.
- Trails: Several short walking trails meander through our
- Brandywine Creek: Camp property borders on the West Branch of
the Brandywine Creek. Always good for wading and exploring.
Generally deep enough for canoeing and tube floating. Canoes and
tubes can be rented at nearby Northbrook Canoe Company.
- Nearby Attractions: Longwood Gardens, Brandywine River (Wyeth)
Museum, Historic Brandywine Battlefield, Chadds Ford Inn, Four Dogs
Tavern, Marshallton Inn, West Chester Railroad, farmers markets.
- Rental Information: For more information on facilities,
availability and rental rates call Jeffrery Dubb at 215-327-4579.
- Visit: To arrange a visit to see the facilities call the camp
caretaker, Ny Seniuk, at 484-643-0484.